Wednesday, January 29, 2014

NOT THE CHILDERN!

I believe in the freedom of practicing any religion you want. I also think its go its good for parents to teach their children about their religion because it is a good way to see where their family values come from, or help them learn about their heritage. There is something I have a problem with, and that is forcing the religion on children. I do't think its right to force anything one anyone (well except prison on criminals) but I think its even worse when done to a child. They are innocent and curious about the world. If you limit their view to that of your religion , you are taking away certain experiences from them. Let them live, let them see what else is out there to believe in that is safe. And if they ask questions about different religions, try your best to give them unbiased information on it. And even if you don't know too much about it, look it up with them and learn with them. Maybe there are some new things you can learn that with open you're eyes to different religions and beliefs. I just hate seeing a child forced into something they don't believe in.I'm happy that my mom accepts my take on religion which allows me to be more comfortable with her and helps her see how I view things. I just want people to be more open with this and help children explore their options.(and maybe do a little exploring themselves.)

oh , and this is just an image or a quote that I think say all this, just shorter and more brash.    

No comments:

Post a Comment